Senior Solution .net Developer (m/w/d)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Solution .net Developer for one of our top clients. Our client is a software company and is b ased in Malta.
- Lead a team of developers in building custom .NET application – Product Development.
- Assist in pre-sales technical support including participating in analysis workshops, giving demos, and producing work estimates.
- Train, research and familiarise on utilised technologies and platforms.
- Create requirements scope documentation and review documentation done by other team members.
- Lead or Participate in internal technical design workshops.
- Take part in the full development life cycle.
- Provide 3rd Line support, resolving internal and customer support incidents, both remotely or on-site.
- To mentor and assist Junior Peers project resources
- To contribute to improving and optimising processes and methodologies.
- Proven professional experience developing C# MVC application
- Knowledge in relational database management, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Any experience using DevOps, GIT, Visual Studio Code and Power Platform will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of, and ability to write clean commented code.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- An aptitude for software development.
- Innovative in both personal and technological development.
- A good working attitude including having respect for others, showing enthusiasm and commitment and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.