Senior Architect (m/w/d)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Architect for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Property valuations, planning consent, design coordination, feasibility studies, architectural specifications and detailing, supervision of works and certification, as well as other administrative matters relating to architecture;
- Supporting the Senior Partner with managing all project aspects in relation to the Architectural department, including coordinating works with clients, other members of staff and other consultants
- Supporting the team and providing the necessary guidance in carrying out their duties related to preparing valuation reports, including market research, area take-offs, assessment of planning data and any necessary site inspections
- Reviewing and issuing property valuations, ensuring these are in accordance with company standards, legislations and relevant codes of practices, to ensure a complete and coordinated approach
- Estimating costs relating to the properties being valued
- Carrying out duties related to the Planning Authority (PA), liaising with the PA and other Authorities and organizations for planning consent and any other necessary permits and clearances, required for applications at the appropriate stages of each project and reviewing submissions
- Preparing reports relating to planning procedures and project descriptions
- Supporting the team with the production of architectural and technical drawings relating to architectural components
- Undertaking and supporting the team with design coordination
- Preparing and presenting reports and
- A recognized architectural degree and/or a recognized professional qualification in this field. A master's degree in a relevant subject would be considered an asset
- A proven track record working for a considerable amount of years in property valuations and planning matters
- A local Perit warrant is required
- Proven management skills and leadership qualities to lead teams and consultants, and maintain strong client relationships, whilst motivating and inspiring others
- A solid understanding in local Planning Authority policies
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the Construction industry in Malta
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.