Payroll Officer (m/w/d)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Payroll Officer. This position is open on a part-time/reduced hours basis. Forming part of the Payroll Unit, as part of a team, this role carries Payroll Administration responsibilities in the preparation and compilation of a portfolio of clients’ monthly payrolls. Duties will also include:
- Assisting with the collection and reviewing of timesheets, overtime, allowances, vacation leave and sick leave data
- Inputting the information into the payroll system in order to issue end-of-month salaries and reports in a timely manner.
- Registering employee engagements and terminations
- Registering for PE applications
- Setting up of employees and companies on the payroll system software
- Submitting payments to relevant authorities for tax and social security payments
- Ongoing maintenance of clients’ payroll files
- Assisting clients with queries related to payroll, taxation and social security payments via email and telephone
- Assisting with other ancillary office administration duties
- The role calls for a conscientious individual, with at least one year of experience in a payroll position, a good grasp of local employment law, and a good standard of education
- Applicants must have excellent organisational skills, coupled with a meticulous approach to work. In addition, candidates must be capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines, and as part of a team
- A good command of English and computer literacy in office applications are a requirement for this position
- Experience in the use of Dakar or Talexio payroll software will be considered an asset
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!