HR Executive (m/w/d)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an HR Executive for one of our top clients based in Malta.
- Maintenance and upkeep of employee records (HRIS and physical) Issuing ad hoc letters for team members (bank references, employment confirmation letters for childcare, etc)
- Responsible for the full cycle of recruitment from sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering to onboarding, to reach department targets within budget
- Exploring a variety of jobs channel to reach out to potential candidates, liaising with marketing department for advertising on social media for direct reach
- Liaising with job boards and recruitment agencies to source ‘best-fit’ candidates, screening applications, scheduling of interviews, screening, and selection of potential individuals
- Managing and consolidating weekly recruitment reports
- Preparing offers of employment and onboarding of new recruits, including organizing necessary paperwork, processing engagement and set up of HR account and files (digital and physical)
- Organizing induction sessions
- Support the Manager in other HR- related aspects as required
- Minimum of 3/4 years of relevant working experience
- Possess at least a diploma/bachelor degree in HR or similar
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Outspoken and willing to liaise with internal/external stakeholders
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.