Finance Executive (m/w/d)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Finance Executive for one of our top clients based in Malta.
- Posting expenditure in the system
- Processing of invoices
- Performing relevant reconciliations such as suppliers’ and bank reconciliations
- Assist in end of month closing procedures
- Checking thoroughly that information received is correct prior to postings
- Assume responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or correct transactions
- Posting and processing of journal entries
- Supporting supervisory staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Maintains adequate filing in order
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Be organised and able to reach targets
- Eye for detail
- Positive can do attitude
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Ability to take an initiative and act on what’s required
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Strong sense of leadership and learning orientation
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.